What can The Writing Project do for you?
Good question. And the answer all depends on what you’re looking for.
If you’re hoping to discover the secret to eternal youth or the location of the Holy Grail, then you’re probably going to be disappointed.
But if you’re looking to increase website traffic, attract more customers and make more money, then you’re in the right place.
To put it simply, I write words for businesses.
I write short words, long words, and I use them in a way that grabs the attention of the people who matter most — your customers.
And how does this help you?
Well, more attention helps to build brand awareness, attracts more visitors to your website and ultimately leads to more sales.
Just imagine what you could do with that extra cash?
- You could get guitar lessons and start a rock band.
- You could join a gym and become the next Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Or, you could just enjoy having some extra income and not have to worry about paying the bills next month.
So, if you’d love to make some extra money to spend on cool stuff like guitar lessons and gym memberships, then read on to discover how I can help.
Why hire me?
And here’s a little secret (well, three actually):
1. I worked as a ghostwriter for a leading raw food blog for over four years, and yet I’m a bacon-loving meat eater.
2. I worked on a series of parenting books and created digital content about parenting for over five years — I don’t have any kids.
3. I created marketing content for a premiere tyre company, but I’ve never passed my driving test.
(But ssshhh, don’t tell anyone.)
I’m sure you get the picture.
The point is that whilst I didn’t have direct experience of any of these subjects, I was able to write authentically and passionately enough to convince industry experts that I knew what I was talking about.
And how did I do this, I hear you ask? Through the power of research, my dear friends.
More reasons to hire me
- I’m a curious and adaptable writer. So no matter what the subject matter, I pride myself on doing thorough research to ensure that I create copy that is as authentic as it is engaging.
- What’s important to you and your business is what’s important to me – my job is to research a topic and bring it to life on the page.
- I’m a one-woman show, so by hiring me you get the personal touch and a level of flexibility that you’re unlikely to find when using an agency.
Still not convinced? See what my clients have to say:
“I couldn’t recommend Hollie enough to anyone who’s looking for a professional copywriter.”
Harjeev Kandhari, CEO at Zenises
“Hollie’s work is always impeccable, interesting, well thought out and she is very easy to work with.”
“When I read my content, I find I can’t tell what I wrote and what she wrote because she captured my tone so perfectly.”
Saskia Fraser, Life Coach, Raw Food Mentor & Founder of Raw Freedom
“Hollie is an absolute pleasure to work with – hard working, committed, really good at what she does, and always delivers her work on time.”
Nadim Saad, Co-Founder at Best of Parenting
Join my happy customers:
Get in touch
Better still, get in touch and let’s have an informal chat about what I can do to help your business.