Freelance Writing Services
What can a Freelance Writer do for you?
And the answer all depends on what you’re looking for.
If you’re hoping to discover the secret to eternal youth or the location of the Holy Grail, then you’re probably going to be disappointed.
But if you’re looking to
increase website traffic, attract more customers and make more money,
then you’re in the right place.
Because I write words that help sell stuff to other people, whether that be a product, service or idea.
To put it simply,
I write words for businesses.
I write short words, long words, and I use them in a way that grabs the attention of the people who matter most — your customers.
How does this help you?
Persuasive call-to-action copy helps to give your business a human voice, and is a surefire way to engage your target audience and make your brand stand out from the crowd.
Because people are sick of corporate gobbledygook — they want to deal with actual human beings who speak the way they do.
And that’s exactly what I’m here to do.
I’ll give your business a conversational ‘voice’ that will help to build brand awareness, attract more visitors to your website and convert those clicks into sales.
Just imagine what you could do with that extra cash?
- You could get guitar lessons and start a rock band.
- You could join a gym and become the next Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Or, you could just enjoy having some extra income and not have to worry about paying the bills next month.
So, if you’d love to make some extra money to spend on cool stuff like guitar lessons and gym memberships, then read on to discover how a freelance writer like me can help.
Why hire me?
Rather than writing within a certain niche, I’m a generalised freelance writer who can tackle almost any topic, from nutrition and parenting right through to mental health and folklore.
And here’s a little secret (well, three actually):
1. I worked as a ghostwriter for a leading raw food blog for over four years, and yet I’m a bacon-loving meat eater.
2. I worked on a series of parenting books and created digital content about parenting for over six years — I don’t have any kids.
3. I created marketing copy for a premiere tyre company, but I’ve never passed my driving test. (But ssshhh, don’t tell anyone.)
I’m sure you get the picture.
The point is that whilst I didn’t have direct experience of any of these subjects, I was able to write authentically and passionately enough to convince industry experts that I knew what I was talking about.
And how did I do this, I hear you ask?
Through the power of research, my dear friends.
So, whether you’re looking for attention-grabbing blogs, information-packed articles or compelling webpages, get in touch and let’s show your competitors how it’s done.
More reasons to hire me
No matter what the subject matter, I research the hell out of it in order to create kick-arse copy that oozes personality and persuades your customers to part with their hard-earned cash.
- What’s important to you and your business is what’s important to me — as a freelance writer, my job is to research a topic and bring it to life on the page.
- I’m a one-woman show, so by hiring me you get the personal touch and a level of flexibility that you just ain’t gonna get when using an agency.
- And lastly, I’m just damn bloody good at this freelance writing lark, even if I do say so myself. But if you don’t believe me, why not get in touch and put my skills to the test?
See what my clients have to say:
Join my happy customers:
If you’d like to find out more about how I could help with your word-related needs,
get in touch for an informal chat.
If you’re interested in hiring me, want to take advantage of a free quote or would just like an informal chat, you can contact me using the form.
If you’d prefer, you can get in touch via email: email@example.com. Or if social media is more your style, then drop me a line on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG
Of course you do!
Just enter your email address and I'll do the rest.