Freelance Writing Services
What can a Freelance Writer do for you?
And the answer all depends on what you’re looking for.
If you’re hoping to discover the secret to eternal youth or the location of the Holy Grail, then you’re probably going to be disappointed.
But if you’re looking to
increase website traffic, attract more customers and make more money,
then you’re in the right place.
I write words for businesses.
I write short words, long words, and I use them in a way that grabs the attention of the people who matter most — your customers.
How does this help you?
Well, more attention helps to build brand awareness, attracts more visitors to your website and ultimately leads to more sales.
Just imagine what you could do with that extra cash?
- You could get guitar lessons and start a rock band.
- You could join a gym and become the next Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Or, you could just enjoy having some extra income and not have to worry about paying the bills next month.
So, if you’d love to make some extra money to spend on cool stuff like guitar lessons and gym memberships, then read on to discover how a freelance writer like me can help.
Why hire me?
Rather than writing within a certain niche, I’m unique in that I can tackle almost any topic, from nutrition and parenting right through to mental health and folklore.
And here’s a little secret (well, three actually):
1. I worked as a ghostwriter for a leading raw food blog for over four years, and yet I’m a bacon-loving meat eater.
2. I worked on a series of parenting books and created digital content about parenting for over five years — I don’t have any kids.
3. I created marketing content for a premiere tyre company, but I’ve never passed my driving test. (But ssshhh, don’t tell anyone.)
I’m sure you get the picture.
The point is that whilst I didn’t have direct experience of any of these subjects, I was able to write authentically and passionately enough to convince industry experts that I knew what I was talking about.
Through the power of research, my dear friends.
More reasons to hire me
- I’m a curious and adaptable freelance writer. So no matter what the subject matter, I pride myself on doing thorough research to ensure that I create copy that is as authentic as it is engaging.
- What’s important to you and your business is what’s important to me – my job is to research a topic and bring it to life on the page.
- I’m a one-woman show, so by hiring me you get the personal touch and a level of flexibility that you’re unlikely to find when using an agency.
See what my clients have to say:
Join my happy customers:
If you’d like to find out more about how I could help with your word-related needs,
get in touch for an informal chat.
If you’re interested in hiring me, want to take advantage of a free quote or would just like an informal chat, you can contact me using the form.
If you’d prefer, you can get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if social media is more your style, then drop me a line on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG
Of course you do!
Just enter your email address and I'll do the rest.